Forms & Services
Forms Available for Download
If you have any questions about any of the forms, please contact us for more information.
Greensboro Community Television offers video production services for non-profit and for-profit organizations in Guilford County. We have a conscientious staff who can record your event, or we can produce an educational outreach video. We can help you write your script, we will shoot and edit your production, and even play it on Cable 8.
You have the potential of reaching over 200,000 homes in the Guilford County area. Our prices will vary depending on the complexity of your production. Contact us to get an exact estimate. Our base prices are listed on our Rate Card.
Community Bulletin Board
Greensboro Community Television offers an opportunity for not-for-profit organizations to list community events without charge on our Community Bulletin Board (CBB), which is seen by cable subscribers who are residents of Guilford County, North Carolina. You can either mail, email or fax your information. We must have it 7 days before you would like your announcement to begin. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Community Bulletin Board Guidelines
- The CBB is intended for the promotion of special, non-recurring events, not on-going events such as “regular” Sunday church services.
- The event to be listed must take place within the viewing area served by Cable 8, which is all of Guilford County, NC except within the City of High Point.
- We will not accept commercial messages of any type, such as (but not limited to) the offering of products or services for sale by for-profit entities. Listings must be from legitimate not-for-profit organizations, and Cable 8 reserves the right to request verification of such status before considering a submission.
- We will not list specific ticket prices or admission charges to an event. We will, however, list a phone number or other ways in which such information can be obtained (such as email or web address).
- Submissions should be kept brief, listing only basic what/where/when information. We cannot use “news releases” or items of excessive length.
- Only one event per submission.
- Each listing will run for a maximum of 14 days. Listings should be submitted to maximize exposure as close to the event as practical.
- Cable 8 retains final control over all listings on the CBB, and may reject listings which violate these policies or are otherwise inappropriate for cablecast. Cable 8 also reserves the right to edit submissions for length, clarity and/or language.
- The person or organization submitting items for the CBB assumes full responsibility for the accuracy of all information therein and for notifying Cable 8 of all errors, typographical or otherwise, which may occur.
- The CBB is a listing service only. Cable 8 disavows any association with, or responsibility for, events publicized thereon.